Here is a step-by-step guide to depositing cryptocurrencies on BTSE:
1. Select "Wallets"->"Spot" on the top navigation bar
2. Choose your preferred cryptocurrency from the list or use the search feature. Then, click the “Deposit” icon.
3. Choose the corresponding Network and Deposit Method.
5. Copy your BTSE wallet address* and paste it into the "Deposit Address" field on the deposit platform.
- *Upon opening your BTSE wallet for the first time, you'll be asked to set up a wallet address. To do this, simply click “Create Wallet”.
- Choosing the wrong currency or blockchain network during deposit can lead to a permanent loss of your assets. Make sure to double-check and select the right currency and blockchain.
6. Deposited assets will arrive in your BTSE wallet shortly. However, the exact timing may vary based on the chosen network.
Does BTSE Support Smart Contract Deposits of ETH?
BTSE supports standard ERC-20 smart contract deposits. These transactions usually finalize within 3 hours. If you experience any delays, please contact customer support.
How do I know if I am using a Smart Contract?
Smart contracts are transaction formats launched by Ethereum. These types of transactions only take effect on the Ethereum blockchain.
To check if you are using one, you can go to the ETH Blockchain Explorer, search for your transaction hash and view the Transaction details. The word “Contract” in the “To” field indicates that the transaction is a smart contract.