How to Read the Order Book?
The Order Book is where trade orders are displayed.
- Prices in red are the current Sell (Ask) order prices
- Prices in green are the current Buy (Bid) order prices
- If you would like to offer a price that already exists on the Order Book, you can click the Buy/Sell Price and the system will automatically fill-in the price for you.
For example, in the picture above:
- The best Bid Price is: $5890.5 with 150 contracts
- The best Ask Price is: $5898.5 with 150 contracts
*If you are a buyer, you should check the Sell Price; if you are a seller, you should check the Buy Price.