The following steps will assist you on how to:
- Top up your BTSE account with your credit card
* Reminder: You'll need to complete the identity and address verification to complete these steps. For more
details, please check our Identity Verification reference guide.
- Top up your BTSE account with your credit card to purchase cryptocurrencies.
How to top up your BTSE account with a credit card
(1) Click "Here" (or follow this path: "Username" > "Account" > "Trade" > "Deposit with Mastercard / VISA"
(2) Select the assets you wish to deposit
(3) Enter the amount, card information and click "Deposit"
(4) Please enter credit card details and confirm deposit amount
(4) Your deposit has been credited to your account!
(4) Following the completion of the payment, our finance team will credit the amount to your account within a maximum processing time of one working day. (Depending on the status of your transaction with our bank and our partner service provider).
|No. of Top Up Transaction per Day|
|No. of Top Up Transaction per Month|
How to top up your BTSE account with Express Buy
Why can't I withdraw after top-up my funds?
As an industry practice, BTSE has a 48-hour withdrawal holding period for all credit or debit card top up transactions.
During this time the user will not be able to do fiat/crypto withdrawals and cannot use the send to function. All features will resume after the 48-hour lock in period and after BTSE's verification of the funds' source.